Top Machine Learning Companies in Vietnam.
When Robert Walters Group established its first office in central London in 1985. Since then, this group has grown into a multinational company that currently operates in a variety of global marketplaces.
Businesses all around the world have trusted us for more than 37 years to discover the best-specialized workers, and Robert Walters is also trusted to help the world's top executives advance their careers, job by job.
Saigon Technology Solutions
Saigon Technology offers high quality offshore software development outsourcing services to clients worldwide with power of the top talented Vietnam software developers in Vietnam.
Michael Page has been recruiting for professional services for fifty years. Since our establishment in London in 1976, we have evolved organically to become one of the most reputable and well-known consultancies, with a network of offices covering six continents.
With Michael Page, you have access to the staff loop that is knowledgeable about the industry and region you operate in as well as the resources and experience of a global network as an employer trying to hire or as a candidate hoping to advance your career.
Amaris is an independent technology consulting firm based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We were established in 2007 and have expanded to 65 branches around the world. We have a team of over 3100 employees dedicated to providing brands and businesses with custom software development, web development, and mobile app development, among others.
Orient Software is a leading software outsourcing company based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Established in 2005, we have positioned ourselves at the top of the industry, thanks to our experienced staff's dedication to addressing our clients' needs and delivering quality software solutions that match industry standards.
As a software development outsourcing firm in Vietnam, Positive Thinking Company has grown steadily since its founding in 2016. Their expertise is mainly in mobile application development, iOS, Android, Overseas Development Center (ODC), UX/UI Design, strengthening the IT workforce, etc. This includes ideation, validation, product strategy, and engineering, as well as continuing maintenance and expansion.
Terralogic is a 12-year-old, 1,000+ employee technology services company that offers 360-degree technology solutions, from idea conception to product maturity.
Intuitive design principles are used in Terralogic’s development roadmap to track progress and execution while achieving the client's organizational goals and producing user-friendly goods and services.
TMA Solutions is a software outsourcing company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. For 22 years, we have labored to deliver quality software and IT outsourcing to clients worldwide. We have a large pool of more than 2500 engineers with proven competencies in delivering cutting-edge solutions. Through them, we have completed hundreds of projects for businesses and brands globally.
Top Machine Learning Companies in Vietnam.
What Is Machine Learning?
Machine learning is a discipline of artificial intelligence (AI) and computer science that focuses on using data and algorithms to mimic the way humans learn and improve accuracy over time.
How Machine Learning Works
- A Decision Process: In general, machine learning algorithms can help to make a prediction or classification. Based on some input data, which can be labeled or unlabeled.
- An Error Function: An error function can be used to compare models in order to determine which one is the most accurate.
- An Optimization Process for the Model: The algorithm will repeat the evaluation and optimize the process, updating weights on its own until a certain level of accuracy is reached.
Why Is Machine Learning Important?
- Machine learning is becoming more important as the amount and diversity of data grow, as does access to and affordability of computational power, as well as the availability of high-speed Internet. These digital transformation factors allow for the rapid and automatic development of models that can evaluate extremely massive and complicated data sets quickly and accurately.
- Machine learning may be used to reduce costs, manage risks, and improve the overall quality of life in a variety of ways, including recommending products/services, identifying cybersecurity breaches, and enabling self-driving automobiles. Machine learning is growing more common every day, thanks to increased access to data and computing capacity, and will soon be integrated into many aspects of human existence.