Top Computer Vision Companies in Vietnam.
As a software development outsourcing firm in Vietnam, Positive Thinking Company has grown steadily since its founding in 2016. Their expertise is mainly in mobile application development, iOS, Android, Overseas Development Center (ODC), UX/UI Design, strengthening the IT workforce, etc. This includes ideation, validation, product strategy, and engineering, as well as continuing maintenance and expansion.
Saigon Technology Solutions
Saigon Technology offers high quality offshore software development outsourcing services to clients worldwide with power of the top talented Vietnam software developers in Vietnam.
Terralogic is a 12-year-old, 1,000+ employee technology services company that offers 360-degree technology solutions, from idea conception to product maturity.
Intuitive design principles are used in Terralogic’s development roadmap to track progress and execution while achieving the client's organizational goals and producing user-friendly goods and services.
Orient Software is a leading software outsourcing company based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Established in 2005, we have positioned ourselves at the top of the industry, thanks to our experienced staff's dedication to addressing our clients' needs and delivering quality software solutions that match industry standards.
TMA Solutions is a software outsourcing company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. For 22 years, we have labored to deliver quality software and IT outsourcing to clients worldwide. We have a large pool of more than 2500 engineers with proven competencies in delivering cutting-edge solutions. Through them, we have completed hundreds of projects for businesses and brands globally.
Amaris is an independent technology consulting firm based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We were established in 2007 and have expanded to 65 branches around the world. We have a team of over 3100 employees dedicated to providing brands and businesses with custom software development, web development, and mobile app development, among others.
When Robert Walters Group established its first office in central London in 1985. Since then, this group has grown into a multinational company that currently operates in a variety of global marketplaces.
Businesses all around the world have trusted us for more than 37 years to discover the best-specialized workers, and Robert Walters is also trusted to help the world's top executives advance their careers, job by job.
Top Computer Vision Companies in Vietnam.
What Is Computer Vision?
Computer vision is an area of artificial intelligence (AI). Computer vision is critical in extracting meaningful information from digital photos, videos, and other visual inputs in order for computers and systems to conduct actions or make recommendations.
Consider this: just as AI allows computers to think, computer vision allows them to see, watch, and comprehend. Computer vision functions similarly to human vision, with the exception that people have a head to manipulate.
Computer Vision Systems and Their Useful Applications
- Object Classification: The system analyzes visual content and assigns a category to each object in a photo or video.
- Object identification: The technology analyzes visual content and recognizes a specific object in a photograph or video.
- Object tracking: The technique for tracking objects. The system analyzes videos to discover and track the item (or objects) that fit the search criteria.
Computer Vision Advantages
Computer vision can automate a variety of operations without the need for human intervention. As a result, it offers a variety of advantages to businesses:
- Faster and easier procedure: Computer vision systems can perform repetitive and monotonous jobs more quickly, making human work easier.
- Products and services that are better: Computer vision systems that have been properly taught will make no errors. As a result, high-quality products and services will be delivered more quickly.
- Cost-cutting:- Businesses will save money by not having to spend money on correcting their broken processes since computer vision will eliminate the need for faulty goods and services.