Top Cloud Computing Services Companies in Vietnam.Sort by Sort Direction
Savvycom Software is an agile development company headquartered in Hanoi, Vietnam. Founded in 2009, we are dedicated to providing quality software solutions to our clients through our various offices in Vietnam, the USA, and Australia.
SETA International is a global custom software development company headquartered in the United States. We have offices in Ireland, Japan, and a delivery center in Hanoi, Vietnam. Our team in Vietnam is dedicated to providing cutting-edge custom software development, quality assurance testing, staff augmentation, and technical cloud services to our clients.
Groove Technology is a software development company based in Hao Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Established in 2016, we are powered by a team of creative and professional software engineers and developers dedicated to providing innovative, scalable, secure, and high-performance software solutions to our clients. We are guided by the principles of delivering cutting-edge solutions at affordable costs and within delivery timelines.
LinxHQ Pte Ltd
LinxHQ was founded in 2008 in Vietnam and Singapore. For more than 10 years, we have provided software outsourcing services to clients regionally and globally. We have completed more than 100 projects for clients and have remained committed to providing friendly and impactful software solutions for their organizations.
CMC Software Solution Co. ltd.
PowerGate Sofware is a leading software company based in Hanoi, Vietnam. We were founded in 2011 in the US and Vietnam and have gained over 8 years’ experience in delivering IT solutions to clients. Through our team of over 100 tech specialists and engineers, we have helped clients cost-effectively realize their business goals.
BeetSoft Co Ltd.
Beetsoft Co Ltd is an IT outsourcing agency based in Hanoi, Vietnam. For 6 years, we have been dedicated to providing our clients IT Outsourcing and Consulting, BPO, Annotation and VR, AR, MR, and AI solutions. Through our Vietnam and our additional office in Tokyo, we strive to offer trusted IT and software solutions to some top industries, including healthcare, banking, insurance, manufacturing, retail, and education.
Evizi is a technology solutions provider and outsourcing company based in Silicon Valley, California, and technology centers in various Vietnamese cities. Our highly skilled developers and certified project managers are committed to delivering technology solutions to businesses and brands while ensuring outstanding quality, timely delivery, and customer satisfaction.
Designveloper was founded in 2013 in Ho Chi Minh City and has since grown to be a leading software development company in Vietnam. We have experienced employees and experts in web development, mobile development, UX/UI design, and VoIP.
Our goal is to provide software solutions that address our clients' business problems while improving their business growth. Further, we are dedicated to developing impactful products and ensuring full client satisfaction.
Relia Software is a software development company dedicated to developing scalable software architecture and optimizing user experience. We were established in 2011 in Ho Chi Minh City and specialize in web development, mobile app development, and custom software development.
Top Cloud Computing Services Companies in Vietnam.Sort by Sort Direction
Cloud migration’? Have you ever heard about this term? It is possible that everyone of us has heard some news about ‘cloud migration’. However, the practical concepts of ‘cloud migration’ are still not really popular, especially for those who do not really have expertise in software science and technology.
Moreover, not all businesses also have sufficient in-house resources to perform cloud migration. To be honest, a cloud migration solution isn't difficult to implement, however, to 'resettle' information and data successfully onto a cloud, the first and most important step: seeking an appropriate team to carry out that, would play a decisive role. And among many choices of outsourcing destinations around the world, Vietnam is a brilliant proposition since Vietnam is home of thousands of talented software engineers, with fair service prices and cutting-edge technology quality. The following are the top 10 cloud migration companies in Vietnam, let’s take a look to get necessary information.
From Cloud Computing to Cloud Migration
Cloud Migration is considered as the adoption of cloud computing. Literally understood as a 'resettlement' of all the data, data centers, and processes from some data centers to a cloud infrastructure, transferring the burden of server maintenance and application management to an external location and usually to a specialized supplier.
To successfully implement Cloud Migration, businesses can consider using one or more 'clouds' to ensure efficiency and storage capacity not only now but also in the upcoming business development phase. Those 'clouds' may be used by employees within the company, or be publicly formatted for partners, customers, readers ... to be able to access to learn more about the products or services of that company.
What basic information we need to understand about Cloud Migration?
There will be a lot of information to know if you wish to be an expert in the cloud migration field, but if you are just looking to make the right decisions for your own cloud migration solution? Find out the amount of information that fits your needs, and you would not feel overwhelmed by 'swimming' among the vast information pool that you just found on Google.
Cloud migration tools
Using the right set of tools will help avoid the majority of common mistakes in moving data and applications to the cloud. Currently, you can choose from a multitude of tools on the market, giving you plenty of options to handle specific aspects of the migration process. Here are the three main migration tools:
- SaaS (software as a service): SaaS tools are cloud-based applications that create the link between the on-premises data and the target clouds, then enable the transfer of data securely. Cloud-based tools are often automated and considered as the simplest tool to use.
- Open source: Open source tools are usually available for free or at a low cost, and they offer a high degree of customization. Using these tools requires the experience required to tailor them to the specific needs of the project.
- Batch processing: First used in a mainframe environment, batch processing tools are designed to transmit large volumes of data. Usually, they are programmed to run after hours to prevent congestion in network traffic.
Advantages of Cloud migration
- Security: First and foremost is security. Clouds are often protected through security solutions and tools, best practices, and policies that cloud service providers update as needed on a regular and large scale.
- Shorten waiting time: Next, an undeniable factor is the shortening of operation and usage time. Your business can adopt new technologies faster by moving apps to the cloud, while also enabling the adoption of fast and affordable technology to respond to business opportunities in the best possible way.
- Cost savings: Cost also plays an equally important role in the success of businesses in general and software products in particular. You only pay for the storage you use, instead of paying extra for more storage like before. You also don't have to think twice about calculating the storage capacity of ‘cloud’, because it will flexibly support you to store anytime and anywhere.
- Scalability: Physical constraints are no longer an impediment to scalability seen as 'boundless' with significantly reduced maintenance fees with Cloud Migration Services. You will no longer have to worry about the usual data storage space sizes. Now, what you need to do after a successful Cloud Migration is to enjoy the service and utilities that it brings, so streamlined and simple!